Wakeboarding prices Milton Keynes
We have many pricing options designed to suit every pocket.
* Occasional or infrequent users can take advantage of our low Pay & Play rates (1 hour or 2 hour).
* Session Cards secure big discounts for blocks of hours (10 x 1 hour, or 10 x 2 hour cards available) and give you flexibility to use those sessions throughout the year.
* Annual memberships give you unlimited riding subject to normal opening times with no session fees; we'll even let you pay your membership over a full 12 months with our EasiPay monthly direct debit plan.
Check out below for benefits of Gift Vouchers and Group Discounts.
WakeMK is the ideal place for groups and corporate events. Dedicated sessions, including kit hire and a qualified instructor to help you progress quickly during your session. BBQ's are available from £15.50 pp and are an ideal way to unwind after a good session on the water.
Contact info@wakeMK.com for your tailored package to suit all.
We cater for many school and Community groups throughout the season, encouraging young people into this fantastic sport. Sessions are £17.50 per person with kit hire and tuition included and we can cater for upto 40 people. Staff are CRB checked, attended Safeguarding and Protection Children course, First Aid qualified and run to BWSF guidelines. Call the shop 01908 670197 or email@example.com for details.
|Just pay and ride|
|1 Hour Pre Pay||£16|
|2 Hours Pre pay||£20|
|First Taster Session||£22|
|3 Junior Sessions||£60|
|5 Junior Sessions||£93|
|10 Junior Sessions||£180|
|10 x 1 Hour||£120|
|10 x 2 Hours||£160|
|10 x 1 Hours Inc. Kit||£180|
|10 x 2 Hours Inc. Kit||£220|
|Membership Type||Price||EasiPay (over 12 months)|
|Small Family (1 Parent, 1 Child)||£825*||£73|
|Large Family (2 Parents, 2 Children)||£1349*||£119|
|Forces (Valid ID)||£469*||£43|
|Student (Valid NUS)||£469*||£43|
|*Plus one off joining fee||£100|
|Expert tuition and all kit provided|
|2 hours - Kneeboarding – master the start and the corners||£49
|FastStart Wakeboarding or Waterskiing|
|2 hours – Getting started wakeboarding or waterskiing||£49
|Level 1 Wakeboarding|
|5 hours - Getting started to getting good||£89
|Ultimate FastStart Package|
|7 hours - Wakeboard or skis, 2 hour lesson and 5 hours to practice (5 hours to be used over two days)||£149
|Wakeboard / ski / kneeboard||£9||£11|
|Wetsuit hire||£3 per session|
|Buoyancy aid hire||£1 per session|
|Helmet (mandatory)||£3 per session|
- Block of first three Junior Sessions (6 hours): £60
- Additional Junior Sessions (2 hours): £22 each
- 10 prepay Junior Sessions (20 hours): £180
For more information about these offers see Junior Sessions on the main Cable page, or email us on info@wakeMK.com.
Want to give someone a unique and exciting gift? Or perhaps you want to buy yourself some coaching or tuition but don't know exactly when to take it? We offer a range of gift vouchers which can be redeemed in full or part payment against any or our cable products: Lessons, Pro-Coaching Master Classes, Session Cards, Annual Memberships, even Pay & Play cable sessions and equipment hire. All our vouchers are valid for one year and can be redeemed simply by calling or popping in to the Pro Shop. Give a WakeMK voucher as a gift and we'll ensure the recipient is well looked after, has a great time, and remembers your gift for years to come. BUY NOW
We offer great discounts for groups of ten people or more, kids parties, stag parties, and for schools and corporate events. Prices start from £17.50/head for schools and from £25/head for private functions and corporates. For further enquiries or to book a group session please contact us on 01908 670197, or email on info@wakeMK.com
Joining the BWSF is the best way of supporting the sport NOW and in the future. The BWSF is a non-profit making organisation with all income invested in developing wakeboarding and waterskiing throughout Britain.
Joining British Waterski was some excellent benifits:
* PERSONAL INSURANCE - Covered upto £25000 whilst wakeboarding anywhere in the world.
* MAGAZINE - Full colour magazine sent to you 5 times a year.
* SUPPORT AND ADVICE - access to expert assistace on all aspects of wakeboarding and watersking.
* QUALIFICATIONS - Access to a range of qualifications for coaching, Ski Boat Driving etc.
For joining details, check out www.britishwaterski.org or pop into WakeMK